Thursday 6 March 2008

Non metallic Asuka plugsuit

A longer lasting Soryu Asuka Langley plugsuit made of smooth lycra has been made. It should outlast the metallic one (not that it is damage or anything) and more comfortable to wear too.

I like the colour and sheen very much and even did a long awaited live chat in it today.

Since its so comfy, perhaps I'll use it as a pair of pyjamas to wear when I go to bed.
It comes in 3 pieces simiiar to the first Asuka plugsuit I have where it can be worn with or without the arms.

I just took a few pics for preview's sake, keep a lookout, I'll be posting more pics here sometime soon I hope~ hehe ^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Love that new suit, looks awesome.

    Pretty nice chat, i really enjoyed.

    Hugs for ya ^^-

    Fhining.

    ReplyDelete