Thursday 20 March 2008

Who is your favourite nurse??













Yu and Winter in nurse costume~











Who is the prettier nurse~^_^?











Seems that Winter and Yu spent some time being nurses before...
I'm thinking of getting Meer and Asuka to put on the nurse costume to try being a nurse for a day. Hehe... not sure when will that be, but it sure sounds fun~

Then there will be 4 nurses in total...
Who will look nicest in the nurse costume I wonder...
Hehe, you decide~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

4 comments:

  1. Might be because I have a thing for blondes, but I like Winter in the nurse suit better. But Yu also looks mindblasting good ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to vote for Yu for this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of them are good. But I like to see Yu and Meer in nurse clothingd ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well in this case, i have to say Yu. I luv the outfit 4 both of them and they both look smashing!!! Plz tell me as soon as u start selling these things and can u give me some tips by emailing me on cosplaying?? Thx

    ReplyDelete