Sunday 13 April 2008

Mitsuki Sawatari added to He is my master gallery~

I added Winter's cosplay as Mitsuki Sawatari's photoshoot into the "He is my master" photo gallery~^_^
For those whom are not familiar with the TV series "He is my master", it is about two sisters who ran away from home and eventually found a job as maids to survive. Its mainly a comedy and ecchi themed anime, but it has some love story in it as well.

The two sisters serve a young but perverted master who lives in a huge mansion. The master Yoshitaka makes fun of the elder sister Izumi Sawatari but is secretly in love with her.

Together with another maid who fell in love with Mitsuki named Anna, and the two sister's pet crocodile. They live like a family in Yoshitaka's mansion. Don't expect a rich and deep storyline, but its a light hearted and funny anime to watch.

The "He is my master" maid costume is definitely one of the hardest, if not the hardest costume to wear I feel. The other would be Chun Li's costume. There are just sooo many parts to the costume and it took me like an hour to put everything on and set the straight. Nevertheless, its one of my cutest and hottest costume and I like it very much.
I hope you do drop by the "He is my master" gallery to check it out.
Don't forget to write in the forums hehe....~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment