Wednesday 2 April 2008

Nurse Winter photo gallery opened~ ^_^

Took some time off to prep the nurse Winter's photo gallery so that I can upload it... hehe. Its getting quiet around here lately... I wonder if no one is curious about what new costumes I've got?? Anyway, please drop by nurse Winter's gallery, its Winter's second gallery now, got a number of cute and sexy poses.
Less forget the fanservice gallery, a large number of nurse Winter images has been added in there...hehe >_<

There are no images of the other characters in the nurse uniform yet, hang on... they might be joining the gallery soon >_<. So many characters >_<... and so many costumes... it will never end if everyone of them wants to try every other costume @_@

A little about the costume, its made of a somewhat shiny and smooth textured lycra. Its not the nrmal one I reckon as it feels a little thicker. Its rather loose even though it looks tight fitting and short... hehe I like the short part >_< The nurse cap is modified by myself by adding a piece of cardboard behind it to keep it standing. Afterall its made using the same thick lycra and there is no way it could have stood on its own. The white thigh highs are those I used for the High Priestess costume and the white pumps are Meer's (Thank you Meer^_^).

And to finish it off, Winter is wearing two latex clinical gloves. Oh those gloves are really useful for kiggers I realised. They make the hard to use lycra covered fingers good to use again hehe... poor expression there. The rubbery texture puts grip back onto the fingers and it also protects the lycra at the same time... I at least found typing easier during the live chat wearing those gloves. Not to forget, I made a hospital nametag for Winter as well with a red cross symbol on it. Its been a while since I've mentioned about the nurse's costume, and finally it has debut with Winter wearing it. Hope you like it~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment