Sunday 13 April 2008

New report added to the reports page~!

Phew, one of the longest reports about props and accessories I've made. I've added the Asuka Langley plugsuit accessories making report to the reports pages. I'm always trying otu new ways to make stuffs and there isn't much difference this time round. I thought that the process of making these props are interesting and fun, so I'll like to share with everyone how they have been done.
Do drop by the reports page and read the latest addition. If you haven't checked out the earlier reports, do have a read as well.
I think people who are interested in Kigurumi has to rely on creativity on many occassions, hopefully you can help yourself to join this fun hobby after you've been to the reports page~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, i cant wait to read it, i love that suit n_n

    Atte: Furry Jedath

    ReplyDelete