Sunday 27 April 2008

Asuka Langley gallery 2 opened~ ^_^

The second Asuka Langley plugsuit gallery has been opened. This version of the plugsuit has a little design error fixed ^_^ Hopefully this is a better gallery than the first... I also saved them in a larger resolution than the pictures in any other earlier gallery. Now sure if it is a good move, there are website quotas and montly bandwidth limits. I did what I could by saving them for web to reduce their file size. Should be fine hehe ^_^

Not sure when I'll be taking another photoshoot as Asuka Langley, but its been really fun. Like I said before, she is one of my most beloved character~ hehe... I've another version of the plugsuit, the non metallic one. There has been so many pictures of Asuka in her plugsuit already... I can't think of anymore new poses >_<... Should I make another plugsuit gallery in the lycra version?

Either ways, things are really gonna become very very busy for me ...like starting tomorrow. Would be too occupied and stressed to do kigs unless I'm absolutely very free... But do hang around, chat in my forums, I'll be there everyday~^_^
Even though its hard to find time, there will be empty pockets now and then where I can slot in times for kigging... just not sure when hehe~>_<

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wyu! Nice work! May I ask if you are a boy or girl? I believe a girl, as far as I can tell from your figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gallery, congratulations on your new suit yu ^^

    Fhine. :)

    ReplyDelete