Wednesday 16 April 2008

New fanart added~

Mitsuki has been hired by an unknown master to serve in his mansion, just that she wasn't expecting the mansion to be...spooky looking~>_<
This might be fun actually hehe~
Another fanart by Kenshin has been added to the fanart gallery.

As of now, I've started the construction on the Asuka Langley plugsuit version gallery. Just did a full shoot yesterday and I had a LIVE session too... that was fun. And viewers of the LIVE session caught a glimpse of one of the new costumes I have hehe... I changed into it half way through the session~
Well, don't expect it to be up by tomorrow, give me a few days.
I'm eager to put it up as well... hehe
Stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Damn...thats some scary manssin there...

    I can't wait to see the new Asuka gallery, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete