Wednesday 23 April 2008

Soryu Asuka Langley Gallery 1 opened~^_^

Ooh... it has been a while since I took pictures as Asuka in the red plugsuit. And here is it, the first gallery of 2 in line opened. I initially didn't want to open this gallery as this version of the plugsuit has a slight error~>_<

Evangelion is the first serious themed anime I watched and it got me hooked on anime ever since. That was about 12 years ago, when I saw for the first time Asuka wearing her red plugsuit, I fell in love with it instantly >_<... I always wanted to cosplay as Asuka and now finally owning a pair of Asuka plugsuit is like a dream come true.

The plugsuit is so fantastic to wear, metallic lycra is extremely body hugging which is less stretchable compared to normal lycra. Was a little hard to get my figure to to fit the costume but it was worth it. I almost couldn't believe that I was looking at myself once I've totally put on the plugsuit. Loved it so much, I took some shots as Winter wearing Asuka's plugsuit... though the image quality isn't good enough. Nevertheless, posted a few of them here for your viewing pleasure.

As there is one more gallery on this version of the plugsuit to go, do drop by often to check it out once I've added it. The second gallery will be a full photoshoot so you'll know what to expect...hehe. If you can, I really appreciate if you write in the forums to tell me what to think of the costume, I'm sure there are many who like Asuka as much as I do~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!, finally the new gallery its up a running, its a cool gallery indeed, that Asuka plugsuit its one of your best works, congrats n_n

    ReplyDelete