Saturday 11 June 2011

A different evening at Misato's home.

A fun and exciting talk of just one of the many evenings that Shinji, Asuka and Misato spends in their apartment. Oh not forgetting their pet emperor penguin Pen Pen. The story was written by Pool Trooper, a forum regular telling of how Asuka came about in the picture previously posted~

I hope you have a good read. If you have a different version you wish to add, just send it to me~^_^ Here is how the story goes:

>>
"So tell me again why we are doing this Shinji?”  Asuka asked innocently to her fellow EVA pilot and sole room-mate until their quite possibly drunk guardian, Misato, got back from where-ever she was.  Since the beginning of the month, both teenagers have had a lot of free time and not a whole lot to due, what with school being out for the summer as well as nary an angel popping its head out to attack NERV.    He’s never asked to take pictures of me before, let alone go shopping with me till a few weeks ago.  She thought, posing somewhat seductively as a camera flashed from just a few feet away.


“I-I-It’s because ever since Touji and Hikari found this box in the back, they’ve been clamoring about us doing this.  S-So I thought we might as well get it done and o-over with.  No, I don’t know what else is in the box; I only saw that red shirt you are wearing on top of it.”  Grinning, Asuka stepped closer to the kitchen table, and began to peek inside the box Shinji was pointing at, curious as to what was in store for her.  Hmm let’s see, a black notebook, a nice dress, oooh I wonder if this will fit me at all, couple of sexy linger….Wait…What the hell?

“Third Child just wha-wha-what the hell are you going for?  T-t-trying to make me w-w-wear this and t-t-take pictures?”  Lifting ever so casually a pair of S+M ropes, as well as a white cloth that looked like it could fit around her mouth; Asuka never noticed that her face was red with both embarrassment and quite possibly not so pure thoughts of her own.  “Dumkoff! I I I will never put this on! Scheiße! Warum zum Teufel hat Misato nur dieses Zeug?  What else is in here?”
**German corrections provided by Erik

----

Shinji, shocked and highly embarrassed at the fact that he didn’t understand just why his friends had a hard time keeping a straight face, had no clue as to what kind of situation he got himself into.  “C-Calm down Asuka, I had no idea that kind of stuff was in there!! How was I supposed to know Ms Katsuragi had a thing for cos….I was in the hospital at the time and they were raging drunk when they wore those nurse outfits, so that doesn’t count!”  Dodging the playboy bunny out fit Asuka threw at him, he began to wonder if the current situation was karma or if the universe was playing a prank on him.  There’s gotta be something to calm her down!  “L-look, just pick one of the outfits, so that we can take a picture of it and so the others don’t hound us about it when they come back.”

“How am I supposed to pick an outfit?  They’re all to se-scandalous to wear around you! I’d rather let the penguin choose what I wear!  I doubt he could even get Rei to put on any of the-“

“Wark!”  Sitting right next to the box, wearing what appeared to be a commissar’s cap, was Pen-Pen.  With an aura of confidence, as if he was watching the two teens the entire time, Pen-Pen slowly stretched one of his flippers out and held out a photo for them to see.  Within seconds of doing this, the entire kitchen went quiet, words caught up in Shinji’s mouth while Asuka just gaped widely.

----

            Haaa…Just how did the penguin convince me to do this?  He can’t even talk.  Asuka thought to herself, slowly adjusting the ropes that were tied across her body so they fit a bit more comfortably.  It took less than ten minutes after seeing the picture of Rei in a maid outfit, and her own denial of that ever happening, before she realized what she was doing in order to prove herself superior.  Looking at Shinji, despite her own embarrassment of having him take pictures of her in such a state, she couldn’t help but feel strangely satisfied about what was happening.  It was as if some unnoticed desire of hers was being fulfilled and that she could finally move on to other things that caught her fancy.  At least Rei isn’t here, I don’t know what I’d do if she showed up.

“Heyyyyyy~ What’cha doing?” Says a whisper-like female voice.

To be continued?...

Two more from the shoot that Shinji took of Asuka~


Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment