Thursday 2 June 2011

Facebook has claimed Wyu and Facebook comment plugins added to website

This banner you see on the left is what you'll see on Facebook when you leave a comment or "like" a post here on this website. I've recently create a Facebook profile for Wyu, lol at long last. And thank you for your add on Facebook.

Having Wyu join Facebook was not my primary intention, I was trying to add Facebook plugins on my website and the only way to do it is to have a Facebook developer account. And so, now I'm on Facebook. Facebook has given me some interesting pictures of kig mask attempts by various friends on there. I only wish they could have shared their pictures and mask making adventures with me. They all look so good and appears to have been fun to make.



Well anyway, there are a few new features on the website.
1) Firstly, I will shorten main page posts from now onwards to speed up loading time. Posts will be truncated with a "Read More" button appearing so that more pictures and videos can be revealed only when necessary. This I believe will save visitors some time and bandwidth in comparison to loading the heavy videos and images on the entire page right from the start.

2) Also to speed things up, only 7 posts appear on each page as compared to 10 before.

3) When "Read More" is clicked, users are taken into the topic page and a Facebook comment box is now available at the bottom. Please feel free to comment and remember to "Like" any posts that you enjoyed reading. Your feedback and encouragement has been a strong motivation to keep me kigging.

4) A Facebook add button has been added together with the Twitter and Google connect buttons on the right side.

5) The flash animated slide show has been updated with new pictures ~^_^

6) Some rearranging of layout and features.

Well, I hope its all good, please give me your feedback~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment