Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hitagi Senjougahara in pvc bunny suit video on Youtube

There was a Hitagi Senjougahara shoot some time ago, and one of it was her in a pvc bunny suit. I really like the character from Bakemonogatari, I strongly encourage everyone to watch it. The story is very interesting and has depth and Hitagi san, she's so gorgeous.

I added a video oh her in the pvc bunny suit up on my Youtube channel today. Its been a long time since the pictures of this shoot has been posted. They are not in the gallery though I think, its in a blog post in November 2009.

I still remember when I made the suit, I posted pictures and bits of it as well in a number of around Mar09 I think. Yu was the first to cosplay in it and there is a gallery of Yu in this bunny suit in the gallery section. I modeled the bunny suit to resemble Suzumiya Haruhi's concert bunny suit when she sang "God Knows" in the anime.(Click on link to visit)



Also, there is a kigurumi bodysuit mass order thread in the forums right now. There are now a couple of places kigurumi cosplay lovers can purchase their bodysuits and I am not the only one selling them. I just wish to make it possible for more people to own the suit at more affordable prices. If you're interested, please look at the thread below:

And so, we have the Hitagi Senjougahara video right after this. I hope if you enjoyed how it looked, you will leave a few comments on Youtube. Phew, the long ponytail was heavy no kidding.



And for those who are not familiar with the Bakemonogatari anime, here is a video of the show. Its a sweet and short anime and it seems there there may be a continuation. I do hope it will have more. Do check it out.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment