Sunday 5 June 2011

A Story, can you make a series of events out of the pictures?

Any creative writers/drawers around, I have a favour to ask from you. I am thinking of putting up an interesting read regarding a few pictures that I have taken recently. In simple terms, is someone interested in joining the pictures into a story?

I'm looking for some creative story writer to write a short story (just for fun) about an eventful day about Asuka. It is best coupled with a single or a couple (or as many as you like) of sketches/drawings connecting the scenes from which how Asuka got from the first picture, to the second picture below~^_^;

The story can be from the point of view of Asuka, a third person or even you yourself witnessing the event. I think it will be fun, and creative at the same time. Try to make the story suitable for reading for all ages. As long as it doesn't have too explicit material, I will post it up for everyone to enjoy (if it you have a more daring version, feel free to send it to me~^_^ It could go in the forum thread~). If there are several stories, I intend to put the other stories in the fanart page or forum page.


And there we have the second picture. I wanted to make a shibari photoshoot which I can post up publicly. So there is no nudity or geni... whatever you get the point. Think of it as fashion in ropes.

But I didn't want to post the pictures up as they are, it may be a little boring and harder to justify such a kinky photo shoot. If it is all for a story, then I'm happy that it has a meaning to be here~^_^ Self justification hehe~ So please start sending me some stories okie~... and I'll put up the whole gallery.

~Oh btw, did you noticed that I turned the eye brows upside down? I initially wanted to make new brows that are curved upwards so to make a frowned look. But it seem just peeling off and re-attaching the brows upside down did the trick. You can try this too, if your mask's brow can be peeled off~^_^ I use black thick plastic strips so its very durable~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment