Monday 26 November 2007

Chun Li bracers making report added~

It has been a long time since I wrote an article for the "Reports" gallery. I just made a pair of bracers for my Chun Li cosplay and I wrote a full report on how I did it. The report can be found in the "Reports" link on the left. As I just finished them, I haven't had a chance to try them on in cosplay yet. I however did try them on for a test and they looked fine in my opinion. I dare not touch it too much as the adhesives have not completely dried yet. I look forward in using them and I'll post the images here once I get any. Do stay tuned ok~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. Thats such a simple (and cheap) idea :-)
    I would never have thought of using cardboard, but then I suppose it doesn't really matter what they're made of as long as they look good in a photograph.

    Does this mean we can hope to see some more Chun Li pictures when your not busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I would imagine^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! First the clip on buns and then the bracelet. This is going to be more intersting. Hope to see you (Wyu) as Chun-Li. ^_^

    ReplyDelete