Saturday 24 November 2007

Two new fanart wallpapers added~!!!

Two new fanarts have been added into the fanart gallery. And since they are also wallpaper sized, they are also included in the wallpaper gallery~^_^ These fanart are "Victorian" themed by Randle. From the picture, I would guess that its the age of steam and early machines where people still wore fancy and elegant dresses. Hehe, the blimp kinda reminds me of Led Zeplin... was that spelt right? >_< I like this fanart very much, I hope everyone likes it as much as I do too. Thank you Randle~^_^

In case you're wondering, the two images are subtly different. You have to look at the full sized versions to tell~ hehe
Remember to drop by the fanart gallery to check it out~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment