Monday 19 November 2007

Visibile bustline effect~^_^

I always loved the anime style bustline of female characters in tight fitting costumes. What I meant is illustrated below. On the left would be the side view shape of how the bustline on a real person will look like when in tight fitting clothes. What shape I will like to obtain is the shape on the right. It is shaped like a tear drop and better resembles the shape of a woman's breast ^_^;








In anime, tight fitting clothes somehow cling so well to the women's body, that the fabric will actually wrap under their busts. This is not natural in real life ...unless some trick is applied to it. ..hmm >_< Below are some pictures of my attempt to get that look.

If I hadn't pointed it out, did you noticed the lines running along my sides @_@... I managed to get two tear drop shaped bosoms and with a distinctive V shaped line in the middle. I was hoping for a more distinctive droop on the underside of the bust where the bustline ends. It is so hard to force the shape out... real life clothes are just not stretching at the right places... erm or "anime clothes" places.

I guess its close to what I had hoped for, close in comparison with a Japanese anime figurine's bustline. Perhaps I just need to alter it a little and put more strength into forcing the shape out >_< ...hehe. What do you think? P.S. Please don't ask me for my technique, its trade secret >o< ...but you should be able to get a clue from the images ...*wink* Let me hear what your guess is~ maybe I'll give you a reward for the right guess~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...I might think it's some sort of a sponge or a breast foam? (No offense, just a guess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. However your doing it the photos look great :-)

    (Does it have anything to do with balloons and water by any chance?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its not possible to get the anime bustline with just that ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Randle says. Your pictures are great. (As Meer of course)

    (By any chance that has something to do with a certain bra type or a breast form?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm Perhaps a 'longline' bra or some other sort of foundation like a basque or a 'body briefer'?

    ReplyDelete