Wednesday 28 November 2007

Metallic Meer Campbell costume~^_^


This will be my final Meer Campbell attire. I've taken a small shoot to test the new costume and it looks (and feels~) great(to me >_<). How do you find it compared to the previous version? I actually have two complete Meer costumes now including gloves, cape and skirt. The designs are slightly different so I ought to take pictures in them to show everyone sometime. For the sake of this preview, since the new (custom)bodysuit is shiny metallic, I chose to wear the original skirt with is made from satin to match its shine~^_^ The gloves are the new pair.


As you can see, the new bodysuit is in turtle neck styled covering me all the way from the crotch to the neck and exposing the shoulders like a halter neck design. I specifically requested the tailor to make it this way as this is what I imagined the actual design from the anime is like. In the anime, the skin area under the neck is not exposed when the cape is lifted so I reckon that this is the only way it can happen. Its also little tighter than the former bodysuit material, so it holds down the busts a little more >_<... The little golden portion at the crotch is also placed lower which got covered by the skirt, I'm afraid that I can't pull the skirt any lower to reveal it without letting the skirt fall...

Well take a side by side comparison between the former and the current... hehe. Which costume do you think is nicer? The one on the left is the former design, whereas the one one the right is... I personally prefer the new version especially since the sides are made better. The white portion is actually also metallic white but it cannot be seen unless very close up. After all, the new design is what I would imagine it should've looked like if taken right out from the anime. What I really liked is also the shine of the new suit, I realised that on camera, it actually looks like latex. It is truely metallic lycra I assure you. Oh one more thing, the former design is wearing the older cape design, perhaps it will be noticable when I post more images of it next time~^_^ Thanks for reading~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. The new look of the Meer costume is most excellent and very accurate. I wish I had the confidence to wear something like that.

    Can I ask a special request? I'd love to see you wearing the bodysuit without the skirt. I hope you do not think I am perverted for thinking you are sexy and make for a great anime girl. ^_^ Meer is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete