Wednesday 14 November 2007

List of animes which I'm watching right now~

Hmm, a number of rather promising anime titles have started airing in Japan.
Just thought that I can mention a few names which I'm currently watching~^_^

New titles:
-Clannad
-Dragonaut the Resonance
-Genshiken 2
-Gundam00
-Maple Story
-UltrasevenX
-You are under arrest, full throttle
-Project ICE

Old titles:
-Bleach
-Naruto Shippuden
-One Piece
-D Gray Man
-Code Geass
-Lucky Star
-Romeo and Juliet
-Xenoglossia
-Zoid Genesis
-Ultraman Mebius
-Tales of Symphonia

Anything in particular which I'm not watching and you will like to recommend?

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting list.
    I'm keeping up with Clannad and Genshiken as well.

    I suppose if I was to recommend any of the newer series not already on your list, I'd go with Bamboo Blade and possibly Minami-Ke.

    I'm also looking forward to Ayakashi which hasn't aired yet (Air Date: Dec 2.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I've heard about bamboo blade as well. Didn't really went to find it.
    Perhaps I'll look for it soon.

    ReplyDelete