Friday 30 November 2007

Torso forms displaying Meer bodysuit~

"Alita_99 said...
Can I ask a special request? I'd love to see you wearing the bodysuit without the skirt. I hope you do not think I am perverted for thinking you are sexy and make for a great anime girl. ^_^ Meer is one of my favorites too."

Alita_99 gave a an idea. I kinda like the new Meer bodysuit as well, I suppose its ought to be good enough to pass of as an attire on its own, like a swim wear(As I was originally considering a shoot for). Since I'm in a rush to fix everything needed for a full swim wear shoot(need to wash the wig, its in tangles from the last shoot still), I thought I'll just take a torso shot of the new bodysuit.

I added some manipulation and effects to the torso shots to make it look as if it was a torso form displaying the bodysuit... hehe. Had to pose like one, was the first time trying to be a torso form. And there you have it, the bodysuit without the skirt, displayed on a table top~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. it looks really good.

    can we expect a full swimwear shoot with that costume at a later date?

    ReplyDelete