Sunday 2 December 2007

Chun Li official design gallery added~


Hi everyone, I'm guessing that most people have seen the Chun Li bracelets and cuffs which I made in the earlier posts. I've put them into use in a photo shoot in the official costume style of Chun Li. The new gallery has been added beside the former Chun Li gallery, so please visit the Chun Li gallery once again~^_^

Though the bracelets are kinda filmsy, I was quite satisfied with how it looked in the pictures. Its flaws are mostly not visible and I thought they looked rather hard...hehe. However the images made them look a little smaller but they are really quite big and wide with the spikes. It made typing a little hard during the live chat after the shoot. So most of the time I'm just typing with 2 fingers unable to rest my wrists on the table >_<.

I padded the pouch like things on shoulders with soft materials so that they look rounder, otherwise they would be quite flat. You can take a look at the former Chun Li gallery to see what I mean. The sleeves were also a lot wider so I had to close them up. Oh, in contrary to my previous intentions, I didn't used clipped on buns for Chun Li. The buns actually are holding my hair. Thats the only way since I wouldn't be able to hide the long hair otherwise. I bunned the hair up before putting on the mask so its easier for me... took a while to adjust it after putting it on but it was a lot easier if I didn't do so. Hope everyone likes the shoot~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment