Tuesday 11 December 2007

Made of wax~^^

After extensive melting and pouring and casting.... phew~>_<; Finally, I've got two pieces of wax which I can carve into the shape I need. Hope all goes well from here. The two pieces were made from a single large fat red candle which I had first grated into fine pieces. I then melted them in a metal cup before pouring it into a container. I was a little challenging to look for a container which is close to the final shape I wanted. This was what I've been spending my limited free time doing for the past few days. hehe~ I'll keep this place posted of new changes to the wax pieces.

I'll write up a new report of my new costume production process when everything is finished so you can see how I did "smelting" with wax for these toys... Its quite fun... but tedious~@_@
...>_<... it hurt when melted wax dripped on me by accident.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment