Wednesday 12 December 2007

Wax sculpting... Complete~

Finally sculpted and carved the wax blocks away into the desired shape. Then used a hairdryer to smoothen the sides up. All that is left to do is to add the black lines into the clips. I haven't thought of how to do that but should be simple enough. I wonder how would it look like worn on the hair. What do you think of it?

I've got enough excess wax to make another set of these...hehe. Wonder if I gave these hair clips to an anime ignorant friend as a gift, would they wear it out in public~>_<. They would be cosplaying without even knowing it... or would that be a mean thing to do to someone??>_<

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. That's ingenious :-)
    I'd never have though of using wax in that way, but it seems to work really well.

    Thank you for keep posting the progress reports it's interesting to see how each bit of the costume is made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the clips are completely finished now. I'll post new pictures here if there soon or perhaps just wait for the full cosplay...hehe

    ReplyDelete