Tuesday 18 December 2007

Camera expert please reveal yourself~

I've been offered amazing deals for CANON digital cameras and I was wondering if there are any offers worth making me upgrade from my Canon Powershot S3 1S into another. Just wondering if there is anyone familiar with Canon digital cameras to analyse and advise me on which CANON digital camera I would like.

Here are some features which I definitely need for kigurumi phototaking:
-Long timer or intervalometer, for times when I take solo photoshoots. Preferably intervalometer since it automatic takes shots within fixed intervals.
-Rotatable LCD panel.

Thats about it... and the other specs/features have to definitely be better than my current CANON S3 1S otherwise there is no point for me to upgrade. It wouldn't even be an upgrade. Oh yeah... and I need to state if I will take the offer by this Wed/Thu. I'm doing my own research... if anyone thinks they know enough to offer me advice, please contact me~>_<

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. I think there is little point upgrading. I used this camera for a while last year. The Canon G series have a better lens so better quality photos. But the latest 'G' series no longer have the swivel swing out screen...

    ReplyDelete