Sunday 30 December 2007

Impossible backlog~@_@

Just realised that images due for the galleries have been piling up as I've got no time to create a gallery for all those shoots I took. The upcoming one should be the Gothic Lolita Angel but I'm having too much fun (to be honest) in this new year season to find some time to sit down and design web pages and images and buttons....etc.

Now I kinda get, why many kigurumi cosplayers on the internet doesn't actually use the "gallery" system. Not all, but more and more nowadays I find just post their picture on their main pages or a small column with very few images. Writing in my blog frequently isn't a problem, but making galleries can take hours from start to end with checks and all.

But still I really like the gallery style so that I can somehow archive my pictures online. In an average shoot, I try to take about 100+ images and then pick half of the nicer ones to be posted. I can't just post 50+ images on my main page, so I guess galleries are still necessary (and fun to use). I used to try and make full galleries consisting a video and omake in the past, but I think I'll just make image galleries from now on. And when I'm free I'll add videos if I have any. Phew~ the videos takes the longest time in the gallery update process... well not like ages kinda long... but its long. I take an average video length of about 4-5 minutes and then cut away the pose shifting scenes, the hair brushing and limping(from aching toes in heels >_<) scenes and then join the better parts from end to end to make 2-3 minutes. Then rendering and then followed by Youtube commenting and uploading... hehe. Almost feels like a uni assignment. Anyway I'll find time to open up the Gothic Lolita Angel gallery soon. Do stay tuned and please remember to write in the forums~^_^

Happy new year everyone, have you made your new year resolutions yet?
May all your new year wishes come true~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment