Thursday 6 December 2007

Can you guess what I am making~?? ^_^

I'm making a new part for a new costume, can anyone guess what it will be? The costume is from a mainstream anime character so most people should know it ~^_^ It has been fun trying to select and use different materials to try and make accessories.

In the first picture, I use styrofoam to cut out the shapes I need whereas in the second image, I'm just using sponge-like foam. The cuts were made using a pen knife, they look neat doesn't it. ^_^

They both belong to the same costume so can you recognise those shapes? hehe... maybe I'll give a prize again to someone who can guess it right~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yu.
    I like your web. Your costumes are charming ;-) The "accesories" in picture look like bust ;-)

    ReplyDelete