Tuesday 21 October 2008

Another new mask began production

I started making another mask today. Details of what has been done so far can be read and discussed in the forums. To date, a number of people had asked to teach them how to make masks. I suggest why not start with me since I'm starting one now myself. Not sure if anyone is going to try making one anytime soon, its just a suggestion ^_^

Lately I've been busy doing many many small but time consuming things which made me unable and also don't feel like doing anyting else after doing those. So I haven't got a chance to do any updates on the website.
Phew... Time to get back to work on the site.

Also... recently, my new costumes kept getting retained by the China customs because they are trying to curb branded wear piracy lately... they apparently suspect that someone might be trying to smuggle clothes which looks like my costumes -___-...
The tailor is helping me sort it out... I just hope to be able to see them the next week hopefully >_<

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment