Thursday 16 October 2008

Video of Off Meet with Yukari added~^_^

I've added the video related to the offline meeting with Yukari into the respective gallery. Click on the image or the updates link on the left to take a look ^_^
Its just a short video showing Yukari and I hanging out in the bedroom... we even had fun doing a pillow fight hehe~ Don't forget to rate and comment after you've finished watching ^_^

Lately I've been looking for more resources and materials to make better masks... I've found most of them now and I just need to wait until I have a period of time which I'm free so that I can do it all at once. I thought of a name for the new mask which I put on sale on the forums, I think I will call it the Tessa mask. Hehe, the reasons behind naming it as such is just on a whim. Nope, it has no relation with Captain Tessarosa from Full Metal Panic. Once the refurbishing is complete, I'll post images of it in the forums and model it for a everyone to take a look.
Hope it finishes too >_<... I should look a little bit cooler~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment