Tuesday 7 October 2008

Official meeting with Yukari~ ^_^

Well, from the froums, I guess that many of you must have been wondering where have I been missing to. I was on a holiday trip to somewhere (secretive hehe~) to meet up with a kigurumi friend... and of course to tour the place.
We took a photoshoot with a good friend of mine, Yukari during this holiday trip.

It was our first time having a photoshoot with another kigurumi cosplayer and it sure is tons and tons of fun~ >_<... We took over 600 pictures but I doubt I'll be able to post most of them up in my gallery~ There is one costume change from the maid outfits into the casual sleeping wear attire. We took most of the pictures in the bedroom in various poses... and we even have a video.

The entire photoshoot took like 5 hours but that got neither of us tired. I wore the red waitress costume with the black leather corset while Yukari wore my red maid costume (first worn by Asuka in my gallery) and we did the shoot. After changing, we wore our casual wear with the theme of "bedtime" since we're in a bedroom afterall. Special thanks to our photographer hidaza from the forums. Unfortunately, we were only to do the photoshoot once, I would have loved to try on switch into more costumes and take more pictures in different venues.
How do you fine it?... why not give us your comments~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Nicely done. Both of you are some of my favorite kigurumi girls ^.

    Can you pm me pls, wyu. Just wanna chat if you're free.

    ReplyDelete