Thursday 9 October 2008

I have a spare mask for sale~

Regarding the mask which I was making, it is actually completed. I didn't have time to do an update all this time because I was on a trip to meet Yukari for a photoshoot. And to do other fun things people do during holidays.

Yeap so the mask was finished and I have tested it out. Like any artwork, the outcome is highly dependent on luck. Seems like the mask turned out fine, but I kinda feel like I want to dump it and try making another one. And so instead of just leaving it lying around, I thought why not see if anyone wants to buy it and help me cover the cost of the next project a little.

During a mass chat session, there appears to be a number of friends willing to be takers. In order to avoid confusion, I decided to start a thread in my forums to bid for this mask. Please go to the Mask for Sale thread to find more images of the mask and detailed remarks.

The reason I want to sell the mask is because, firstly, the colour doesn't suit my zentai. Colours are very limited unfortunately for me in where I live now. Tools as well. The outcome is that the mask looks a little more tanned than I'm used to. I hope to try again in making a new mask until I get satisfied. Not sure how many I will end up making until I get what I want, but I will not be able to continue if I keep covering the costs of my projects by myself. Hopefully I can get a model as versatile as the Yu mask and I may eventually use that as a generic template.

Back to the topic, do drop by the forums and check out the Mask for Sale thread if you are interested~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on producing another really nice looking mask.!

    You really are getting good at these and I like the way you've given it a very different 'personallity' from Yu.

    Hope you manage to sell it and it goes to a good home.

    ReplyDelete