Friday 17 October 2008

Images of completed new mask added to forum

After the refurbishing, the new mask Tess, is completed. Today, I modeled in the mask in my pink cheongsam and took pictures to showcase it. Currently, I've no plans on continuing this Tess design unless specific request requires so. I still have the original headform of this mask, but I've lent it to a friend. Then again, I suppose, it still mean that I'm officially open to orders of Tess... but expect a moderate waiting time. I'll be attempting to make an even cuter mask (who would attempt to make a less cute mask anyway) but its all subjected to luck.

After selling this off, it will be a long time before I see it again... it got sold even before it finished refurbishing. I think I might miss it a litte >_<.
I hope the new owner treats Tess gently and respectfully~<3
Please visit the gallery for more images of the Tess mask... I'll miss you Tess T_T

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment