Saturday 25 October 2008

Lolita Angel Winter gallery opened

Winter has decended from the heavens as a cute lolita angel~^_^ The gallery for the white lolita angel dress is now opened. In the preview shown a few days ago, some pictures of Winter in this costume has been revealed. If you're waiting for more, the wait is over, do drop into the Lolita Angel Winter gallery to see more pictures. As usual this is a full photoshoot (which I haven't done one for a while) and all 3 sections of the full shoot can be expected to be updated. The only part which I have yet finished is the video. I still have to edit and cut them into proper portions and I'll be posting it up shortly. ^_^

At the meantime, I'm also occupied with continuing the second mask production process. For the past few days, the sculpted headform has been put aside to dry and harden. I think its almost done now... I think I'll do the first sand tomorrow when I wake up...(after breakfast of course) ^_^

What I'm expecting to be completed with regards to the sculpture are the sanding, lacquering... and if time permits (the lacquer has to dry first) I'll be able to make casts out of it. As usual, I'll probably make 2 casts. I reckon making two masks at the same time is more efficient than just making one. Though if I get orders, I think the more optimal number each time should be 3 or 4. They don't take much additional time... I mean while waiting for one to dry, I can work on a second or third without wasting time at all.

Well, I'm hoping that the mask turns out well, my hands are getting really tired from sculpting two headforms in a month and I spent a bomb getting the resources. If all goes well, I'll get my new character ^_^... secret for now. And the bonus is... I get to sell the extra to any willing buyers. hehe~

I'll continue to post pics of its progress here and discussions will be in the forum. Don't forget to post~^^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment