Sunday 12 October 2008

Took a long missed full cosplay photoshoot.

It has been a long time since I took a large photoshoot in a cosplay costume. The recent few were small event shots and occupational clothes. Remembering again how it feels, a cosplay costume transformed me into a different image altogether which normal clothes don't.

This time, Winter is out to play. She cosplays in a white lolita dress as a lolita angel~^_^
This dress must be the heaviest one I've got so far. Its a complete one piece gown, with frills and frills and more frills. I really like the tailor which made my costume, they spared no resources and made all the costumes I bought from them frill by frill, bead by bead.
The only problem with this costume is that, its extremely hard to wear. As it is one piece, tried to put it on by pulling it up from my legs at first... it didn't work as I can't get my arms into the sleeves. Then I tried to put it on like with T-shirt way, phew... got stucked half way and almost trapped myself in an awkward position @_@....
Squeezing my unmodest busts through the dress and then tucking them neatly without being too uncomfortable was the hardest part... having a high bustline really made it difficult for me to slip in~ >_<
After some stretching and a few wiggles... I managed to fit snuggly into the white cotton dress. Being cotton, it can stretch not one bit, giving me no assistance in letting me wear it.

That was the exciting part for the day. So once the costume is fitted, I tied the corset ribbons behind the dress, wore the gloves, wrist accessories, halo and wings and I'm ready to take some pictures. As usual the high heels were breaking my toes... nevertheless I beared with the pain and moved into cute poses for the camera. I took quite alot of pictures even compared to the photoshoots in the past. Then I recorded some video to be posted as well ^_^

Did a live chat that night after the long and painful(toes) photoshoot. Managed to get to try stickcam with multiple videos showing. Thank you KigCasey for trying it out with me. And thank you all the visitors who chatted with me during the live show. Hope you have enjoyed the early preview of the costume~^^

It took me a while to get out of the costume. Once again, the busts are in the way... wiggled hard and long until I almost wanted to give up. Hehe... the feeling of the dress fitting snuggly with no easy means of taking off did felt pretty exciting ~_~
Take a look at a couple of preview pictures... I hope u like them.
It'll take me a while to post the images into a new gallery. Please stay tuned in ok~^_^
Take care~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment