Friday 14 November 2008

2 new fanarts added~

Good things do tend to come together don't they. There hasn't been a fanart update for a couple fo months now, and now that there has been an update, two were given to me at once. Thank you so much dxman and gfcdanny~^x^ I've added them to the fanart gallery thats in the galleries page. Don't forget to drop in to take a look~^_^

As for the C.C. mask, its completed, but I'll be touching up some things still... and still waiting for her costumes ~_~

I'm currently trying to find some time to make a new page from scratch. This would be version 3 of the livewearyu website. Well... that disclosed, lets see how many months I take before its actually done hehe >_<... I'm so lazy @_@~ >_<

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment