Sunday 30 November 2008

Black shiny club wear?

Did another full shoot the other day in this attire.
Its a full black club wear sort of dress.
Not sure if this attire is actually called a club wear or evening wear anyone know for sure?
I thought a full black attire would fit Yu better because of her dark brunette hair. Would it have been better if CC took this photoshoot instead?

Well a little about the costume.
Its not really a costume, just a fashion wear. It is made of black foil lycra, a little like CC's white pilot suit but black in colour.
I especially like its wet look and it kinda resemble PVC a little. The dress is rather tight fitting and I had to tuck my tummy in properly when taking the shots hehe >_<...
Think its my first formal/elegant type of attire ... is it? I was rather surprised that how Yu looked in a posh type wear. Not sure how to describe, she looks quite mature compared to the other costumes she wore, mostly cute or anime related.

Got a new pair of boots too, its alot more comfortable than most of the other shoes Yu has since its heels are not so high >_<. Well, more preferably, I hope this pair of boots will go well with costumes I might get in the future.
I'm still making the gallery right now, with the site building coming to a pause for a while.
I tend to have too many things I want to do and end up not completing all of them @_@
Think I'll post the gallery up a couple of days later... stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. *whistles* You gotta wear these things more often. You look HOT in that dress.

    ReplyDelete