Monday 10 November 2008

Winter as white lolita angel video added to respective gallery.

Hi everyone, I did an update today on the Winter lolita angel gallery page. Its been a while since the shoot was over and I finally got a little time to put up the video. If you pay attention to the entire clip, the video has a part taking with the black lace gloves and another section taken without the black lave gloves on. Oh and a section with the ponytail infront and another with the ponytail behind @_@... Check out the video and help me out by leaving a comment or rating okie~^_^

Have you been following my latest mask making process? Its almost finished. Today, I added in the foam paddings inside the mask and painted the mask skin tone. I suppose everything will be completed in 1-2 days time. If all goes smoothly. After everything is finished... it still takes a couple of days for the smell of the paint and glue and fibreglass to dissipate. I just can't wait to find out how its going to look like in the end @_@
Check out the forum thread for uipdates.
http://wyu.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=175

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. owo pretty dress

    winter lolita is cute
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete