Thursday 13 November 2008

Non official C.C. test shoot.

Hmm... test and non official even... What I'm trying to say is that, this is just a trial. Its not a real debut, there are problems which I realise and I intend to fix them before doing the official debut of the mask. Tried it on just now, don't really have much costume which would fit C.C. like in the anime, so I just wore some apparel, white ones of course. Realised that I need to adjust the paddings inside the mask for better positioning of the eyeholes infront of the eyes. And I think the hair needs a little extra touch too~

Well there is still time anyway, to wait for the costumes to arrive. I suppose meantime I can take a break from all the non stop work on the mask. I took some pictures just now, I've posted them below for a glimpse... The costume is soo unofficial, please do not take them as the actual final results. Read the forum thread for more updates~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment