Tuesday 18 November 2008

CC preliminary preview.

Yeap, as usual I can't help let the cat out of the bag and spoil the surprises. The C.C. mask and costume looks completed but its actually more like 90% completed. There is something missing from the costume and the hair for CC is still in a mess. But nevertheless, can't help taking a test run in the new white pilot suit worn by CC from the anime Code Geass.
I reckon the character might be rather unfamiliar to most of you assuming you don't have access to the latest showing series. Code Geass is very recent, only finished about just over 3 weeks ago I think. And the character I'm cosplaying is from this anime. The picture below is how she should look like in anime.
I really like the while pvc like pilot suit worn by CC as well as all her other costumes actually. But due to limited funds, I thought perhaps I'll just pick a few I like best then cosplay in them. I only took a very small number of pictures, I've posted a few of the more decent looking ones of my CC experience~^_^
What do you think of this costume? How many people have seen her before?
Well if you haven't then I strongly encourage you to watch Code Geass as it is definitely the best anime this year, well probably won't even be superceded by the currently showing Gundam00. Let's talk about it in the forums perhaps?

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment