Thursday 20 November 2008

Yu cosplays CC

I've taken a slack off the site building routine and took a little venture into the Yu mask's versatility. She cosplayed as CC and looked really into it. If you're familiar with the CC character, this attire is one of the official attires. Its worn under the black coloured version of her Black Knights dress~ Its just what CC wears when she takes a break away from the troops and relaxing her quarters, and probably enjoying a slice of pizza~^_^

I've just finished making the profiles page and realised what a bunch of irrelavant stuff I wrote on there. So I took it all off and is in the process of rewriting something more interesting~^_^
CC (Yu actually) did part of the design today for me... hehe~

I've posted some of the few pictures I took during the fun shoot today. I've got several more I'll like to post them up, but probably in the forums later on.
Meanwhile, its just about time for me to get dinner once I finish writing this.

Oh please take some time to answer the poll on the right~^^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering of you are using double layer of zentai this time, cause it seems very different, but great indeed, especially the first photo.

    ReplyDelete