Tuesday 25 November 2008

New video of CC (C2) posted on youtube page~

Did a short shoot today and had a little live session for a while. The costume is the same as before, just that this time, CC herself is wearing it. I've included some images below from the cosplay session.
Kinda occupied with all sorts of things lately... didn't have much time to touch up the mask a little more.
A couple of items for the CC cosplay and mask hasn't arrive yet and I'm still waiting. I think its going to take a while before I finish the CC project >_<... hehe. I've decided to refurbish the CC original mold. So that future masks made from that mold will have a sligthly improved look~^_^ Oh another thing, is anyone here a web designer? If you are, I'll love to commission you for some work on this site~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment