Friday 10 April 2009

Easter photoshoot preview starts. Oh... HAPPY EASTER~!!!

Hi hi everyone,
Its already easter, and I think I won't be able to make it in time to finish the entire gallery before the day is over, so I guess I can put up the pitures bit by bit. Just the Yu photographs alone I had to pic from 150 images and I haven't counted the C2 images >_<.

At this time, I won't have any C2 bunny girl to post as I haven't even looked at the photos much. But just so that the images are debut at the right time, Yu will keep you entertained for the time being~^_^ Got a really long gallery in mind with images and videos to edit for both Yu and C2 and also that gallery. I'm pretty excited to open the gallery myself so I'll try to do everything soon okie~? Still thinking how to layout the gallery, to put all pictures in one gallery or two sub galleries... any preferences and good reasons to support them??

For many, this easter break is a good time for rest and play. Its kinda sad that I can't give Daza and Casey a visit even when I initially wanted to >_< I'll be missing all the fun this easter T_T. What is everyone planning on doing this easter? Travelling? Resting at home? Visiting an attraction? I'll probably be doing all.

How about this for an idea, if you went somewhere fun or interesting and you'v taken some pictures, why not post them in the forum so that you can show it~^_^ Its a good reason to talk about something afterall~
And oh dear lurkers, please don't lurk so much, come up for air sometime~ The forums are kept alive by everyone so please say something okie?
So please help me in making the place enjoyable and keeping it interesting, you can't go wrong. Sometimes, I just wish there is a way to poke the lurkers ....hehehe -__-

Meanwhile, do hang around okie? I'll try my best to get the pictures and videos ready but at the same time I'll also try my best to have a fun easter.
Break like these don't come often, so take it positively and have a HAPPY EASTER~!!!
Will be waiting to hear from your adventures~ lol









Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment