Monday 6 April 2009

New video added~ Yu in tight silver PVC...

Hmm... trying to do more anime/game cosplay videos instead of generic attire videos but here is one of the latter.
Did a live chat the other day and Yu was wearing the attire shown in the video. The the same silver PVC worn by Winter in the gallery, but when worn backwards this time, it also looked pretty good (The zip is infront this time). Some one asked about the black leggings, its just a pair of lycra tights from Arena swim wear. There is an Arena logo up the tigh so I tried my best to keep it covered as I can in order not to add more questions about why I'm wearing swim wear with the attire. Hmm nevermind~



Recently just finished the modified C2 mask... turns out hmm... no comment. What u think?
I posted the pics in the forums.
Overhauled it today, took away all the features and filled up the mouth a little after sanding.
Maybe it just takes a little time to get used to since I'm more familiar and fond of the earlier masks. Waiting for the proper hair to arrive...
Like I always say, no idea how it will turn out until its finished, would be great if I could do something abt it.

Do write on the youtube page for the video and tell me your views on the C2 mask if you are not too busy. Thank you~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment