Thursday 30 April 2009

A passive friend has joined my site~

Hi everyone, I've recently adopted google adsense to help me a little with my finances... thinking of all sort of ways to help fund my projects and hobby now~^^ The google ads are really well designed I feel, in a non intrusive, passive form. They just sit there, and once in a while people click them and I get a little token of appreciation from google hehe ^_^. May I encourage you that if an advertisement seem to be of an interest to you, why not visit the advertiser's site and browse around. You might find what you are looking for. By patronising my advertisers it helps me a long way too. ~ hehe and meantime I'll keep trying my best okie~^_^

As promised, I have another portion of pictures of Ignis cosplaying as Asuka Langley that I wanted to post. Hmm I kind of found that close up shots seems to look better than full body shots what do you think? With the additional pictures added today, it will make a total of 30 images. I have an almost equal number of close up and full body shot pictures, but I handpicked 30 of the nicers ones and found that the majority are close up shots. Might be because that the plugsuit is so detailed that I find it quite interesting to look at close up.

Not sure what is it I see in Asuka and her red plugsuit, she has been one of my favourite, if not the most favourite anime character. However the drawings portraying Asuka are all so soo skinny, its pratically aneroxic lol... Its really hard for a normal person to become so skinny and still live hehe. Might be that such a figure wearing a red shiny tight full high tech suit that attracts me so much. I suppose cosplaying as Asuka is the closest I can get to know how it is like for her to move around in the plugsuit. It is indeed a very unrestricting and comfortable bodywear that I would wear to do battle with angels anytime~^_^ At the same time, it is so gorgeous, and cool looking, its almost sensual to admire. Nothing is close enough to describe my fondness of Asuka~ What about you, are you an Asuka fan too?

I'm trying a new style lately, which I am quite hesitant to do... which is to post images on this blog and not so much in the gallery. The main reason is to save time. I really want my gallery to grow, so perhaps once in a while, I'll take some time to put the images I put up on the blog into the gallery. This way, I will be able to put pictures up sooner and do more play instead of work. I hope you enjoy the pictures below, Ignis cosplays in Asuka langley's official red plugsuit~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just want to inform you that you can't tell your visitors to click on your ads, 'cause that's violating the Terms and Conditions of Google Adsense. I'm just saying this 'cause I'm concerned. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH nooo~ >_<
    I didn't know that, the last thing I want is to have to start all over.
    Thank you for taking time to make this comment.
    I'll change the post ^_^

    ReplyDelete