Friday 24 April 2009

Ignis final preview.

Took two shoots in the Ignis mask customised for jdinio and won't be doing anymore until I make my own Ignis mask >_<. Mask making has been really fun afterall, as you learn technique by technique never afraid to assimilate good ideas and improve upon them. The best part is when you fnish the mask and put it on. Then you see for youself how you progress with each mask you make.










The second shoot for the Ignis mask is a lingerie/bikini set. Wanted to see how the mask look without costuming to enhance the cuteness. This test also covers how the mask will look with wearer in tight fitting clothes. Tight fitting clothes are less lenient on enhancing one's figure and the overall look might look very different than in costume.

I'm currently doing up the new mask sale page, trying to get it to look more a little more organised and provide more information. I'm making a special discount section as I have a few prototype designs I plan on selling. Well, this includes the original Yoko mask and some masks with specific coloured wigs as I have some spare wigs from previous sales and purchases. Do drop in to have a look a the slight redecorations, pick one you like if you have the money~^_^ I'll be busy refurbishing the Yoko and Ignis headforms and finishing up the T-fa mask. After all that is done and perfected, I then need to think of how I am going to clone the Yu mask for preservation purposes. Hehe... no plans for selling the Yu mask yet~

The pics below will be the last you see of the red haired Ignis I reckon, enjoy~








Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. you are right! u see that bulging nut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a man! oh and the mask fucking sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum... you're hot!

    ReplyDelete