Sunday 19 April 2009

More revision of the sculpt

After close observation... I can't find anything off.
Turned out that the photoshop comparison method is really really far from accurate. It would probably be helpful in the estimation in a 50/50 reliability.

I felt that the face was a little squashed horizontally... thought I ought to lengthen the lower half the the head a little... so I went on and did that. I compared the headform to the original Yu mask and realised that the Yu mask's chin is actually very elongated. I wanted to get the sizing right this time, about the Yu's head size would be perfect.

Did some changes elsewhere to the eyes (enlarged them a little) and raised the nose and cheeks. I even dug out the whole mouth... ouchie and filled it up higher and rounder, then drew on a new mouth. After that, smoothed out the sides to hide where the clay joined.
Hmm better leave the rest of the discusion for the forums or there would be nothing left the say~ ^_^

Click on the pictures below to see the update.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment