Saturday 4 April 2009

Video of Yoko as High Priestess added.

Hmm... well I'll say it was not the best of the hair days hehe... but i posted the vid of Yoko in the high priestess costume to compliment the gallery. Drop by to take a look and please give some ratings or comments~ ^_^

I did another live yesterday but I didn't take any pictures... well except for a few which reveals the room I'm in so I put the parts reveal behin glass hehe. Was just playing with the mirror and camera and I thought, might as well post some pictures of candid shots now and then.

I tried to keep them as low quality and yet observable as possible hehe~
If all works out well, I'll post the vid for this silver PVC casual sometime soon.
Do hang around ^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment