Thursday 9 April 2009

I put up the new mask for a quick sale.

The new mask made by modifying the C2 mask is finished. It is up for a quick sale. I intend to make a new one so I hope to earn some fundings from this to proceed. If you are keen on getting a good mask, I need your support~^_^

I guarrantee the quality, finishing and features of this mask to be top grade. Well even some of the features has always been unique to mine, the wig is detachable easily for washing or detangling, The eyes are also easily changable into other colours if you want to cosplay other characters.

I wrote a lot of details on it in the forum post. It would be great if you take a look at it. There are more pictures inside and some of me using this mask to cosplay. I don't think you can get a mask of this quality for this offer price ever, so I think its a very good bargain. So far to date of this post, I've got 1 buyer, since I always make them in a pair, there is one left. Grab it before it is too late, and hope to get your support and to continue to make good looking masks~

I found the mask a little too big for my head, so other that that, there is really no problems. Its photogenic and the finishing is great. Otherwise I won't be selling it off so easily. If you have a big figure, tall build, or u want to do a Chibi character. a comparably larger mask would suit your need. The eye shape of this mask can be changed easily from doe eyed to slanted eyed to round eyes all depending on the character you want to portray.
Someone has already started changing the mask I sold into another character. Its kinda nice to know that someone is using its versatility which I made them to be~^_^

Drop by that thread to take a browse. Tell your friends of this good offer~^_^
Prices and details mentioned in the forum thread~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment