Sunday 26 April 2009

Mask sale page redecorated~

I've put up the new masks for sale and redesigned the mask sale page. Do check out the specials link to see if the mask on special interests you ^_^

Anyone here good at designing websites? Want to give me some advice on which I can furthur improve the layout or even make the modifications for me? I'll be sure to give you credit hehe~.

I've decided that all the new masks I make will have permanently afixed hair. It is a lot more easier to manage when in public or even at home as the hair style is always right. I'm just waiting for new hair to arrive so that I can see how permanently styled hair will look like on the Yoko mask. However, making the hair permanently style meant that the wig cannot be kept easily in bags or wig heads as easily as before if you remove them. Though it makes the changeable hair feature a little harder to use in practice, it is nevertheless still possible to easily change hair or replace damaged hair. The only mask which I think shouldn't use permament hair styling will be the Yu mask. The head shape is such that a single normal wig fits well and falls well around it. Hmm... and it only needs 1 wig that comes straight out from the package. All the new mask's wigs needs to be modified, cut and rejoined before they can go onto the mask's top. Still can't replicated 100% of the Yu mask's versatile feature. Well an alien gave it to me so its very much mystical technology to me (hehe I just wanted to say that) afterall.

Will be spending the next few days trying to finish the T-fa mask... this will take a while. I really hope it turns out well, I think I need a little break from making masks for a while. Oh if you're looking for a kigurumi mask to purchase, please don't look further. Help me support my work a little and I guarrantee you a sexy and beautiful mask to make your kig experience the best~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment