Thursday 23 April 2009

Ignis mask official

Hmm kinda sudden, but I decided that the Ignis mask is good enough for mass duplication. It somewhat took away some of my interest in quickly finishing up the T-fa mask @_@... bummer. What a time to lose motivation. I did test shots on photograph in tight fitting and cosplay clothings and videos to see how they look resting on a person's neck. It looks fine to me... It has the sexy look.

Is anyone watching the TV Series Kamen Rider Decade right now? It is because the Ignis mask kinda remind me of the female friend of Decade Natsumi Hikari who travels with him. She has a very pouted lips and nose~<3. Have to really watch the show to see how cute she is in motion^_^ I've taken two photoshoots in the Ignis mask and I'm posting the pictures of the first one here. The costume is the red lolita maid/waitress uniform (one of my fave/cute one) which is almost not showing skin when worn. I swapped the thigh high socks for thigh high boots as I didn't want to bother with wearing garters to keep the socks up. The boots won't have the problem of sliding down.

I will put up the Ignis model mask for sale in the mask sale page shortly and the models which will be taken off are the C2 and Tess models. I no longer have the headform for the C2 mask as I turned it into the Ignis headform, I will have to cast the finished C2 head in order to make another one of it, but I think its not ideal since the shape is not optimal. As for the Tess mask, I still have the original headform, but it also didn't have the latest features. I will talk more about the Ignis mask in the forum thread which I started for it (http://wyu.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=customisations&action=display&thread=450&page=1). I don't think I'll take anymore pictures for the current customisation as I don't want to soil it before shipping it off. The two photo shoots taken of it will the only ones. The rest will depend on the buyer. Don't forget to visit the thread to find out news on the Ignis mask.

I have also created a video to show the Ignis mask in motion. If you're unsure if photographs shows everything, this video would help a little more to demonstrate the mask. Its not long but it is long enough a clear preview. If you want to understand it even better, you would have to hold it in your hands.



Below are the pictures of the Ignis mask in the lolita fashion. Enjoy

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment