Wednesday 22 April 2009

Modified C2 mask customisation and refurbishing completed.

Eee... I think I kinda fell in love with the mask now...
So far I only called it the modified C2 mask... which is doing it a lot of injustice @_@... I think I'll think of a name to call this model of the mask so that I can better refer to it... and sell it.
Oh wait while writing, I have thought of a name... presenting the Ignis mask~^_^

Whoever is otaku-ish enough to guess how I got that name, I'll hmm.. give you a small reward. I have posted the comments and some refurbishing report for the hair for this mask. Click on the images below to visit the forum thread. I will take and post some photos and videos featuring the mask tomorrow~^_^ (oh yeah, I haven't given it a name in that thread I mentioned as I only thought up that name just NOW)

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment