Thursday 25 June 2009

The Kigurumi black suit...(TM)~^_^

For some of you, you may know that there has been a very curious discussion going on in this thread below, about a costume which is becoming commonly seen with kiggers in Japan lol.
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=384

It looks really hot... and kinda becoming quite prominent, as if an icon for kigurumi cosplayer (so far in Japan only). Would be nice if we can find out more, yeah, come to think of it, maybe it may raise more interest now that its been mentioned.

I decided to get on of such suits myself and try it, a little like importing an icon and making it appear elsewhere other than its origin for the first time~^_^ Hehe... I recalled that Daza wanted one as well, but wasn't sure how it'll look like. Well, now if anyone wants to join me hehe... I found a place to easily obtain this suit~^_^(I hope I dun get sued for copyright lol). I decided on the separating zipper up front as you can see in picture 3. I think its pretty cool, you can take on and off this suit easily this way, and it has the option to look... special.... on special occasions.

Please write in the thread I linked above to tell me your thoughts on this costume. Even in Japan, there seems to be a few variations of this costume not single-ing any particular one out. I didn't take a proper shoot, I'm not sure how it will turn out in photo yet. So far, Meer and T-fa were reluctant to try out sucha skimpy wear, Ignis is still on hoiday, and therefore, Yu got the honour of taking it for a spin.
So... here it is~^_^ hehe... The kigurumi black suit (tm) ~lol








A second update today. The T-fa mask with green eyes has her hair attached. Check out the results in the related forum thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=475&p=5440#p5440
I have yet styled the hair, expect significant changes to the look of the mask (no I don't mean it getting destroyed) shortly after the mask has been styled. Which is tomorrow~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment