Sunday 28 June 2009

Yu in black bunny suit gallery opened~


It has been a really long time indeed. Just as I promised, I will spend my free time to take images of photoshoots taken all this while and yet not added into the gallery and then create and store them in galleries one by one. Did some work today on the gallery and the newest to open is the the black bunny suit gallery, which Yu cosplayed in. This costume dated all the way back in the beginning of the year just before easter. I was planning and making a few props (which turns out to be bunny ears and bunny tails) for an easter photoshoot. You can still read up on this process in this forum thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=257&start=0

The gallery is open now, with the respective Live Chat video also posted in the same page~^_^. There is over 200% increase in the number of pictures which was released the last time around. Yep, there are new images~^_^ One of the largest photo shoot I took. The selected images alone counts 48 excluding some special photos. Who will you like to see in the black bunny suit next? ^_^
With this, I suppose the next gallery I might put up is the white bunny suit gallery. Hopefully I can find enough pictures for that~^_^... I didn't take much.

As for friends wondering about the fabric which I'm going to order... well, I'm waiting for the fabric samples to arrive before finalising the price and the decision whether to buy it. I could PM you the price if you like in the forums~^_^ There hasn't been any activity in that thread as much as I want to get it asap because its the weekend but finally its going to be over. I'm expecing the samples to arrive on Monday (hopefully) and I'll be processing the orders immediately~^_^

Thank you for your patience.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment